Skills & Expertise
Responsive Web Design
Design & Development Portfolio
Video Production Portfolio
Interested in hiring me for video production work? Check out the sizzle reel below for a sample of my recent work. For a more in-depth look, view my complete portfolio reel on YouTube.
Audio Production Portfolio
I have extensive experience in all types of Audio Production, from full on album recording for bands, to smaller songwriter demos, to voice overs and radio spots.
Here are a few samples of the work I've done.
UNCC is the largest University in the Peidmont region. I provide web services and support for over 300 University sites running on Drupal.
Virtuosic Media is my multimedia development company. Virtuosic specializes in building communication platforms for small businesses and non-profits. We put an emphasis on Creative entrepreneurs such as musicians, photographers and authors. Visit Virtuosic Media for more information.
TTI is the parent company of the floor care brands Hoover, Dirt Devil, and Oreck. I led a team of editors, and was part of a larger production team that created over 1000 videos in support of these brands sales and customer service.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensured consistency and accuracy of post-production across all brands and projects.
- Created and manage workflow for internal and external post-production.
- Managed internal post-production talent.
- Selected and managing external post-production talent.
- Acquired, managed and archived assets.
- Managed/directed voice over talent.
- Interfaced with clients during post-production.
- Managed the client review process.
- Edited most or all projects through initial review.
- Performed all audio finishing.
- Performed some video finishing.
- Recorded audio during production.
Game Face Ohio is a production company and cable network in West Central Ohio that focuses on broadcasting local High School and Collegiate sports, and other civic events, such as the memorial service for local Wapakoneta hero, Neil Armstrong, portions of which were carried live nation-wide. I was the first hire before the company started broadcasting games and was involved with every aspect of developing the company's broadcast platform.
- Designing, purchasing and outfitting RV production vehicle for full HD broadcasting, including sound, cameras, switcher, graphics machine, capture computers, live streaming, communications and monitoring
- Went from 4 test broadcasts in 2009 to a full slate of 60+ broadcasts in 2010 and beyond.
- Designed and developed several company websites on the Drupal Content Framework, including gamefaceohio.com, ironcirclemma.com, premiereventconcepts.com and tripsports.com.
- Designed and developed several commercial client sites on the Drupal platform.
I wore many hats at WTLW over my tenure there. I got to do a little bit of everything from directing live TV to shooting and editing local television commercials, to running instant replay and sound for location broadcasts all over the state of Ohio.
- Promoted 3 times in 3 years.
- Oversaw identity and branding of second digital station in 2009.
- Heavily involved in upgrade from Analog to Digital.
- Produced, shot and edited over 400 commercials and promotional spots.
- Design print and motion graphics.
Trinty is a large church in Northern Indiana with both traditional and contemporary worship services. I provided overall leadership and direction for the church technology and contemporary worship.
- Wrote and produced large musicals and drama productions.
- Led a team of lay leadership in developing and implementing "Sanctus", a post-modern worship service on Saturday evenings.
- Scheduled and planned concerts and other special events including artists Jeremy Camp, Skillet, Sanctus Real and BarlowGirl.
- Designed projections and other material in support of sermons.
Abundant Life is a small congregation in Indianapolis. My job was to provide leadership over the music and technical ministries.
- Led worship at three weekly services.
- Oversaw youth music program that sent 14 kids to the National Fine Arts Festival.
- Wrote and produced quarterly dramas and musicals.
- Provided leadership to College age ministry.
- Provided leadership to a team that started an area-wide college age service that involved 10 churches and 300 participants.
The Celebrant Singers are an interdenominational music ministry based in California. During my tenure, we tMinistered and performed in over 400 cities, 4 continents, 10 countries and 48 states.
- Primary male vocalist and ocassional piano player
- Performed at the World Catholic Festival in 2001 in front of over 26,000 people.